Thursday, August 26, 2010

Allah knows the BEST......

Salam,

It is true that fate, destiny is in the hand of Allah. Last night, after Terawikh, I met again with my bestfriend. It been five long years (to some 5 years might not be long, but for me it is long because we're a close friends back in Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang). She still looks same to me, but of course more mature than five years before. At first, I got a glimpse of her in a car that park very near to my friend's car. I said to myself, naahhhh, that's  just an imagination only kot...because it's quite tiring yesterday, huhuhu =(. Then, back in my room I received a call none other from Syairah, and she said she want to meet me. Of course I said yes straight away. She came to my room and in the first place we hugged each other and cries our eyes out (I really miss my friends)....Then, of course we chatted and exchanged out news about each other's life. It seems that most of my friends start to proceed with new responsibility (going to be someone's wife =P) I'm very happy with them, and hope I can attend their wedding day =) And some of my friends already have their firstborn baby. Congrats to Aminah Subri and Hassan in getting their firstborn baby boy which is very cute. To Muhammad Amin Hussaini, aunty ShaFa hopes that when you grow up you will be just like your ummi and abi, and be good to your parents. Be a good Muslim, insyaAllah.....
  
~Every Child Has Dream, It Is Our Responsibility To Make It~

No comments:

Post a Comment